The 3D printing community was percolating some excitement about Wound Up coffee filament. Here’s where you may have seen it covered. Coffee-based filament turns java into brown 3D-printed objects 3DOM’s New Coffee-Flavored 3D Printer Filament Opens Up Possibilities… One of These Little Guys Was 3D...
August 21, 2015 – Filament manufacturer 3Dom USA has released a new bio-material made from coffee. Called Wound Up™, the filament is a continuing partnership with Fargo, North Dakota based bio-composite company, c2renew. The material is made using waste byproducts from coffee. Wound Up™ uses those coffee left-overs to...
- The Real Cost of Cheap 3D Printer Filament
- 3D-Fuel™ Introduces New Water Soluble Filament
- 3D-Fuel™ Introduces New APLA+ Offering Heat and Impact Resistance Rivaling ABS
- 3D-Fuel™ Introduces New Composite Material Made From Trash
- 3D-Fuel™, 3Dom USA™ and 3Dom Europe™ to Unite Operations and Become 3Dom Fuel™