Fargo, N.D. – For centuries people have made countless things from the fibrous plant, hemp. Things like rope, ship sails, canvas, twines and cloth. Grown by many Founding Fathers on their own farms, it has at multiple points in history been a mandatory crop because of the many things...
- The Real Cost of Cheap 3D Printer Filament
- 3D-Fuel™ Introduces New Water Soluble Filament
- 3D-Fuel™ Introduces New APLA+ Offering Heat and Impact Resistance Rivaling ABS
- 3D-Fuel™ Introduces New Composite Material Made From Trash
- 3D-Fuel™, 3Dom USA™ and 3Dom Europe™ to Unite Operations and Become 3Dom Fuel™