Water soluble filaments for 3D printing have been around for a while but most, such as PVA, are difficult to work with. In an effort to offer a better support material, today 3D-Fuel is introducing a new water soluble material, HydroSupport. Because it dissolves in water, HydroSupport only needs...
- The Real Cost of Cheap 3D Printer Filament
- 3D-Fuel™ Introduces New Water Soluble Filament
- 3D-Fuel™ Introduces New APLA+ Offering Heat and Impact Resistance Rivaling ABS
- 3D-Fuel™ Introduces New Composite Material Made From Trash
- 3D-Fuel™, 3Dom USA™ and 3Dom Europe™ to Unite Operations and Become 3Dom Fuel™