Workday ABS Filament - Snow White
Workday ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a go-to material for projects that require durability and the ability to withstand high temperatures. Our unique formulation is low-warp and low odor.
ABS is used for high strength applications and is a petroleum-based material product, so it holds up well in a variety of environment. ABS requires a heated bed and works best with an enclosed print area. ABS can produce some off-gassing so it is recommended that you use it only in a well-ventilated area.
- Low warp
- Low odor
- Heat resistant
- Mildly flexible
- can be sanded or smoothed with additional processing
Check your printer for compatibility before ordering.
- Available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm
- Extruder: 240-260º C
- Bed: 100-110º C
- Bed material: PEI, Buildtak, or bare glass + hair spray
- Fan Speed: 10% (may vary from printer to printer)
- Works with most printers that have the temperature capacity
- 1Kg Spool
"The filament is incredibly easy to print, no modification or settings needed to be changed from PLA [except for print temps]. There was no brim or warping observed in the models, which is truly bewitching comparison to experience with previous ABS filaments in [my] printer."