3D-Fuel Out of Spec and Transition P L A Spools - READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Up to 1kg of PLA filament for < $10?
Note: We sold out of most of this material during our big sale. We will continue to add it as we make transitions and have culled spools. To be notified, click the "Out of stock button" and you'll be emailed when more is added.
We make a LOT of filament. And we have VERY HIGH standards. The result of these two facts is that we end up with spools that don't make the cut. For one reason or another, they aren't good enough to have us put in our 3D-Fuel brand boxes. They are not necessarily too bad to use, but they just don't meet our standards.
Reasons we cull filament could include one (or more) of the following:
- Not enough to fill a spool (< 1kg of material)
- The diameter fell out of our desired range (Usually 0.03mm max)
- The ovality was not close enough for us to accept it
- There was a color transition while the spool was being made
- There may be a bubble somewhere in the spool
In general, we only keep spools that have 80% or more of the needed filament on them. If it's less than 1/2 a spool, we pull the filament off, recycle it, and then re-use the spool. If it's higher, we put a label on it to tell why we're culling it and then vacuum seal it with desiccant like we do our other products.
Conditions to ordering:
- All spools are sold "AS-IS" - No Guarantee Whatsoever
- Spools are non-returnable and non-refundable
- Spools may NOT be sold as 3D-Fuel branded product
- You CAN combine these with other items to get Free Shipping!
- Wholesale buyers can get free shipping on 100+ spools
- You CANNOT Choose Color or Type. We just pull the next roll.
1kg Sized Spools will have 600-1000g on them.
4Kg Sized spools will have more than 3kg on them.
Price is subject to change without notice.