3Dom USA has launched a new bioplastic filament for the 3D printing market that is designed to bring together the easy processing of plant-based materials with a finish quality to match oil-based products. Made from plant starches, Biome3D is a biodegradable thermoplastic that combines easy processing and a superior print finish, while offering...
- The Real Cost of Cheap 3D Printer Filament
- 3D-Fuel™ Introduces New Water Soluble Filament
- 3D-Fuel™ Introduces New APLA+ Offering Heat and Impact Resistance Rivaling ABS
- 3D-Fuel™ Introduces New Composite Material Made From Trash
- 3D-Fuel™, 3Dom USA™ and 3Dom Europe™ to Unite Operations and Become 3Dom Fuel™